>>> Click here for the Submission module for CMDS 2016 <<<
The submissions are handled by the Groningen Congres Bureau on behalf of the CMDS2016 organizing committee, so the link leads to an external website.
In case of any problems, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for preparing the CMDS2016 submission:
- Format: pdf file
- One page A4, 2.5 cm margins from all sides, alignment: Justified
- Font: Times New Roman, single spaced
- Title: 16 pts, no more than 15 words
- Authors: 11 pts
- Affiliations: 10 pts
- Abstract: no more than 50 words; 11 pts, 1 cm extra margins from left and right
Note: the abstract should be also copy-pasted in a separate field during the submission
- Text body: 12 pts
- Figures should be embedded into the text; all writings in the figures should be clearly visible
- Figure captions: 10 pts
- References: 10 pts
An example of the submission can be downloaded here (Microsoft Word format): Summary_example.doc or here (PDF format) : Summary_example.pdf
All submissions accepted will be made accessible online.
All abstracts of accepted presentations will be reproduced in the extended conference schedule, both printed and online.